
FALL IS HERE!!!... You know what THAT means!!... Football season, cooler weather, crisp air... and all kinds of things are "dropping!" I was just in Bed Bath & Beyond, and a co-shopper pointed his finger at me and said, "You need to be at the hospital! You've dropped and everything!" His wife looked humiliated, but I got a good laugh out of it. :) A little less than 3 weeks to go!! ...If she doesn't come early, that is!...
Can I just say how STRANGE it is to know that in just a matter of days/weeks Collin & I will be parents?! The other night as we were going to bed I said, "We're about to get a roommate!..." It's so exciting and so ODD at the same time, but we couldn't be happier. We are definitely counting our many blessings in these next few days until we get to count fingers and toes too! :)
The house is getting more and more prepared for Avery day by day. The nursery is coming together, the pack & play/bassinet is set up by our bed and ready for use, hospital bags are packed and ready to hit the door in a hurry, and the kitchen mess is even starting to settle! All in all, it's been a LONG hot Summer, but we can definitely see the light at the end of the tunnel on all the work we've been doing and we're ready for "Harvest season" in more ways than one.
Tomorrow I go into the doctor for my weekly check-up, so I will be posting news again after that visit. My doc will be able to give us a more accurate reading of my progression and may be able to tell if she'll be early/on time/late... etc. Can't wait to have more to report!
Thanks for the prayers! ...Keep 'em coming as the countdown continues!...
Love & Hugs--
The Poages
1 comment:
I can't wait for Avery to get here. You are in our prayers as you prepare for her to come home!! It's the greatest change in the world.
Love you all three so much!!
Post a Comment