Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Nothing yet...

Monday night I thought I was experiencing the beginning of "something" but that all fizzled out and Avery is back to being completely happy and content in there! I guess she's not coming out... I've resigned myself to the fact that I'll just be pregnant for life! Baby Aves is showing no desire to come out as of yet.

She's still moving around a bunch and reacting to noises that bother her, etc. She does not like it when Howie barks! And she got even fussier today when I had to take Howie to the groomer and he sat on my lap (ontop of Avery) on the drive. I tried to keep putting him in the passenger seat, but he kept wandering over to my lap and was stepping all over her. She did NOT approve. I keep telling her, "There's a lot more room out here, honey, if you want to just come on out!" :) We're really ready to have her.

Each day we go without her feels a little like "borrowed time" as we try and take advantage of the calm before the storm! I go back to the doctor tomorrow at 1pm for a check-up! I'll be sure and post any news that might come of that appointment.

And, as always, we'll keep you posted!!.... :)

4 comments:

The Farells said...

Avery..... Avery.... When are you coming? :) We can't wait to finally meet you and see you in person!
With daily prayers and frequent blog viewings,
Lydia and Glen

The Farells said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Mitchells said...

I'm on pins and needles waiting!! Ella can't wait to meet her friend and I'm so ready to see her. I feel ya babe...the last few days seem longer than the 40 weeks leading up to now!

The Bossen Family said...

Maybe that's the secret...if she doesn't like Howie walking on her, maybe she'll head on out!! It's time to start getting creative!

Can't wait for Avery to be on the outside! :)
Love you!