Thursday, August 14, 2008

Playdate with Tate!

We had SO much fun having Tate over to play again!


Tate is the daughter of my college friend, roommate, sorority sister & bridesmaid, Lea Arnold. (...and her husband, Donny.) Avery and Tate are about to have one more thing in common, too, as Tate will become a big sister in a few short months! Lea & Donny are expecting their second kiddo (a BOY) in October.






Come back anytime, Arnolds! We love playing with you! :)

2 comments:

S, J, B, & S said...

Hey Stephanie! What cute pics of the girls!! Such a fun age! I was looking at the links on your page and I saw The Brittains so I got excited b/c that's Blake's middle name! And then when I clicked on it I saw us! :) Brittain is a better last name than Spooner anyway, just don't tell Justin!! Ha! Hope ya'll are doing great ... looks like you are!!
Summer

Poage Perspective said...

I love how Avery says "whoa" before she falls down. Silly, dizzy sweetie-pie!