Thursday, August 14, 2008

Wedding Weekend!



Last weekend we had so much fun getting to go to the Buffalo Ranch in Denton, TX, to watch my cousin Karissa become Mrs. Will Rennels! She was a beautiful bride and the wedding was so wonderful.

We had a blast with family, and all the babies did SO well! Avery loved being dressed up and fancy and had fun dancing the night away! Drew & Julia were a little more mellow, but they each made their way to the dance floor a time or two with their Mommies & Daddies. It was a great night of family and fun.

Congratulations, Karissa & Will! We love you!

4 comments:

S, J, B, & S said...

I love all the pictures! The girls look gorgeous ... love their outfits!

The Gustafsons said...

Steph you are one hot mama! You look so beautiful, as always. Love you!

Lindsey Long said...

My mother sent me your blog. I'm new to the whole blog thing and I'm really liking it. Your family is beautiful!

Poage Perspective said...

That's a beautiful family photo!