For anyone who still believes that Avery looks like her Daddy... I stumbled on this photo of myself that was made back in 1982-ish and thought it was worth posting. Does this look like anyone we know? :) (...Yes, I'm aware that Avery's looks favor Collin... but I'm definitely in there too and now I have proof!)
Friday, November 07, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
I'm a believer! She looks JUST like YOU!! :-)
HUGS!!
xoox
wow! i've always thought she looks a lot like you, but that's amazing.
so, who's julia look like?
That is a little scary! She definitely looks like her mommy!
I think she is your mini-me!
When you see that pic, you wonder where Collin is in her...:)
Avery is lucky...that means she gets to look like you when she grows up!
Yes... she looks like you now!!!
I saw the picture first before reading what your wrote and my first thought was "Stephanie needs to get a new camera. Photos these days should be better than that." I seriously thought that was Avery!!!
Wow, she looks SO much like you!
Wow Steph! That picture of you looks just like Avery! Amazing! :-)
She looks just like her beautiful momma. She is gonna be a knock-out she has the best of both of you guys.
Post a Comment