Another season, another look!... :)
For the past two seasons I've purposefully kept pictures out of the header since my blog is typically saturated with images as it is. But there's something about Christmas that just warrants a few pictures of smiley little kiddos. And, no, none of these are going to be repeated on our Christmas card this year-- We had Kendra do a photo shoot for our card just before she and Erroll left for Holland, so we've kept that one under-wraps until greeting card time! :)
I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! We had a fun-filled day at our house with the Poages! It was exciting and chaotic-- everything the holidays should be. All was well until the guests started to leave and I could tell that Collin wasn't feeling well. Poor guy quickly deteriorated soon thereafter and had fever up to 104 tonight. :/ We're going to the doctor in the morning... if not the ER tonight. (104+ scares me.) Say a prayer for a healthy Collin!
Hugs to all, and Merry Christmas!
Thursday, November 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I wish I was half as creative as you are...and half as organized. We still don't have pictures done and we need to send out cards soon.
I always LOVE LOVE LOVE your headers! I wish I could do something like that! Hope Collin is better.
Post a Comment