I love this song. It's by Joy Williams and it's a beautiful Christmas song that is reverent and worshipful in every way... It's called, "Here With Us." When I searched for the lyrics to post online, I found this video on YouTube that someone created with scenes from The Nativity Story (which I LOVE, but you already knew that) and I decided that I had to post this.
I want to wish you all a WONDERFUL time as you celebrate with family and friends. I hope that you will each find a quiet moment in the middle of the laughter and games, puzzles and presents, sweet treats and feasts, to really reflect on that first Christmas in Bethlehem... and the miracle that occurred in a stable... The birth of a baby boy... that world changed forever.
Love, hugs and a very Merry Christmas to all--
It's still a mystery to me
That the hands of God could be so small
How tiny fingers reaching in the night
Were the very hands that measured the sky
Hallelujah
Hallelujah
Heaven's love reaching down to save the world
Hallelujah
Hallelujah
Son of God, Servant King- Here with us
You're here with us
Still a mystery to me
How His infant eyes had seen the dawn of time
How His ears had heard an angels' symphony
But still Mary had to rock her Savior to sleep
Hallelujah
Hallelujah
Heaven's love reaching down to save the world
Hallelujah
Hallelujah
Son of God, Servant King- Here with us
You're here with us
Jesus the Christ born in Bethlehem
A baby born to save...to save the souls of man
Hallelujah
Hallelujah
Heaven's love reaching down to save the world
Hallelujah
Hallelujah
Son of God, Servant King- Here with us
Sunday, December 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I LOOOOOVE that song, too! Jeremy and I play it all the time in the car...such a beautiful song! Have a VERY Merry Christmas, Sweet Poage Family! :)
hi Stephanie! I found your blog linked up to some blogs I read so I was so excited! I hope you guys had a merry christmas. Your kids are beautiful! I'm going to link your blog to our blog so I can keep up with you. :)
Merry Christmas!
Jaime
Post a Comment