Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Let it SNOW!!!


What a fun morning! We woke up to a world of white. This will not be impressive to any of our Minnesota, Kansas, Virginia or Indiana friends, but we thought it was pretty fun. It's rare to see flurries in our neighborhood, much less anything that actually sticks! Collin is on Christmas vacation already, so that made it even more fun to bundle up and go play!

He and Avery tackled the task of building our very own Snowman! Now, they say that everything is bigger in Texas, but I think snowmen may be the exception. He stands only about 8 inches tall, but he's a real live snowman in our front yard and we love him. We are SO pleased to introduce everyone to... "Frostito!" (He's Frosty's baby brother.)

Avery had fun! Julia and I were only out in it for a few minutes, but we enjoyed watching from the warm indoors. It's already starting to melt away and Frostito will be missed. (Unless I make room for him in the freezer, but that's not likely.) Happy Snow Day, all! I hope everyone is near a blanket and/or a cup of something warm to drink. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super jealous - we didnt get any of that!

Randy and Lindsay Key said...

I LOVE the first picture of Avery out in the snow- priceless! Isn't snow in Texas great?? Merry Christmas Poages! We love you guys!