Friday, September 29, 2006

Headed to the Hospital!!

We think something's happening... Been having pretty intense contractions since about 4am. Going to Labor and Delivery to get checked out!

Call 214-564-5463 for updates!! We hope this isn't a fake-out!! :)

2 comments:

Paige Padgham said...

After reading your last post about inducing next week (which I read last night before going to bed), I was thinking to myself, there's no way that baby is going to wait another whole week. She's going to come in the next couple of days, I'm just sure of it. And I got to work this morning and checked your blog (which is the first thing I do every morning) and you're off to the hospital. I sure hope this is it. I'll be praying for you all and calling to check in frequently. I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!

The Farells said...

Yippy! We are so excited for you both! You are covered in prayer!