The lady doing the sonogram was able to get a really good angle on her face, which is apparently rare at 38 1/2 weeks. She got so excited by it that she did (for FREE) a few 3D pictures of Avery's little face for us to bring home! I can't believe how much she looks like Collin to me!! I think she's just such a precious little baby and I can't wait to kiss those chubby cheeks in a few days!!
She is currently 7.5 lbs which puts her in the 77th percentile. That means we're right on track! We're not inducing... we're just going to ride it out and see how things go. Collin and I were both 8+ lbs, so she probably will be too. To me, she's just an adorable carbon-copy of her Daddy!! We're both SO in love...
Here are the sonogram pictures! (Incase you're wondering... NO there's not an alien twin in there with her! :) The funky-shaped blobby stuff you see is the placenta, and Avery is apparently using it as a pillow. Smart baby!) The countdown continues...

In this shot she has her eye open! (She may have both eyes open, but the other one is covered up by her "alien twin!") :)


And in this picture she looks like she's licking her top lip or something. Who knows?...

In the pictures above, I was just trying to figure out who she looks like so I put my newborn picture on the left and Collin's on the right. I think she looks like COLLIN!! What do you think?
2 comments:
She DOES look just like Collin. Her little nose and chin are just like his!!! How adorable. I know there will be things that look just like her mama too, just wait!!!
Post a Comment